Thursday, November 14, 2013

Well it has been awhile since I've blogged, I've been dragging my feet. My husband past  away unexpectedly June 19, 2013.  He had dealt with severe chronic migranes for years, then caught viral encephalitis towards the end of his life that put him over the edge. As much as Brian wanted to do, his body fought him constantly. He did the best he could, and was amazing. I love him and I miss him so much. But, I know that he is happy and healthy now and he awaits the day he'll see us again. This is just a temporary separation. He is my Guardian Angel watching over me and his kids. I know that if I live faithfully I will be with him again.





2 comments:

  1. Oh Millie, we think and pray for your little family all the time. It is still so hard to believe he is really gone. The headstone you chose is really lovely. Hang in there, we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. We love you guys so much. Sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete