Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

                                       








It was another fun year of carving pumpkins, dressing up and eating treats. This year Bradley wanted to be a scary Zombie, but then I guess he didn't like being so scary and decided to be a Vampire Football player. It is so hard making decisions at 9. Mason wanted to be a Mad Scientist he loved his white hair and glasses he as always makes me Smile. Erika wanted to be a sweet Snow White Princess she loved getting dressed up especially the make-up part, she rarely sits that still for me. They all had a great time and all their comments were so cute as usual throughout Halloween. Brian took them all out around the neighborhood while I stayed home handing out candy. I attempted to make homemade donuts, but answering the door and watching donuts in hot grease can be tricky. 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for posting your Halloween pictures, I miss so much the trick or treaters this time of year. I especially love Mason's nose and wrinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun halloween!! hehe the pic of Mason is too cute!! Erika is darling as a princess and Bradley's zombie look is pretty scary! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete