Sunday, November 6, 2011


Mason's Six
This year we surprised Mason and took him to Chuck E. Cheeses on his birthday. There we met up with Grandma and Grandpa Sargent and his cousins Porter and Dawson. The kids had a super fun time collecting tickets and choosing prizes. Mason requested a Lego cake and it didn't quite survive the trip up to Orem. You could say it melted a little. I'm so thankful for my sweet little Mason. I love his cute personality he can always make me smile. Afterwards, he got to choose what he wanted for dinner which was to eat spaghetti. So we went to Old Spaghetti Factory and while he was sitting waiting for his dinner he said, "I'm pretty Lucky". Mason even so young has a grateful heart. I'm pretty lucky to be apart of his life.









No comments:

Post a Comment