Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sometimes during the summer heat, I reward my kids by getting them a snow cone
they love it!


When a boy turns Eight a lot of exciting things happen. Bradley was so excited to be baptized and to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was also excited that he is now old enough to start scouts and can't wait until the day he gets to try out his pocket knife. Bradley has so much energy and love for life, I love him.

This year we had an Ames family reunion and we all met in our home town in Altamont, Utah and toured our old home. It was nice being together, for a family picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Millie! I love that photo with all of the Ames clan on the stairs. Could you email me a copy?

    Your kids are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete